JIE DU's INFORMATION PAGE
Math1141 Tests for Class F09B, F11A
School's Home Page
AMS Combined Menbership List,
Journal of AustMS.
International Conference on Representation Theory, IV (July 16-20 2007, Lhasa, China)
**International Conference on Representation Theory, VI (June 18-23 2013, Zhangjiajie, China)**
Recent Papers in Representation Theory,
in Quantum Algebras,
in Ring and Algebras
- Office: Room 4113, Red Centre
- +61 - 2 - 9385 7087
- +61 - 2 - 9385 7003 (Pure Mathematics Office)
- +61 - 2 - 9385 7123
- School of Mathematics
- University of New South Wales
- UNSW Sydney 2052
My undergraduate work was at Suzhou University, China (1977-81). I completed my PhD in 1987 at
East China Normal University.
Since then, I taught at ECNU (1987-88),
the University of Virginia
The University of Oklahoma (1991), The University of Sydney
(1991-92) and in 1993, I arrived at UNSW.
My interests lie in the representation theories on algebraic
and quantum groups, finite groups of Lie type, finite dimensional algebras,
and related topics.
My recent work has concentrated mainly on the Ringel-Hall approach to
quantum groups and q-Schur and generalised q-Schur
algebras and their associated monomial and canonical basis theory.
I am also interested in combinatorics arising from generalised symmetric
groups, Kazhdan-Lusztig cells and representations of finite algebras and Lie algebras.
Here are all of my papers listed with MathSciNet.
Many of my publications are available on-line.
- J. Du and Q. Fu, The integral quantum loop algebra of gl_n,
Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN (29 pages).
- J. Du and J. Wan, The queer q-Schur algebra,
J. Aust. Math. Soc. (25 pages).
- J. Du and Z. Zhao, Multiplication formulas and canonical bases for quantum affine gl_n,
Canadian J. Math. (27 pages).
- J. Du, B. Parshall and L. Scott, Local and global methods in representations fo Hecke algebras,
Science China Mathematics (19 pages).
- J. Du, H. Gu and Z. Zhou, Multiplication formulas and semisimplicity for q-Schur superalgebras,
Nagoya J. Math. (27 pages).
- J. Du and J. Wan, Standard Kleshchev multipartitions and Drinfeld polynomials of integral type,
preprint (35 pages).
- B. Deng, J. Du and G. Yang, Slim cyclotomic q-Schur algebras,
arXiv:1711.00420 (27 pages).
- B. Deng, J. Du, B. Parshall and J.-p. Wang,
Finite dimensional algebras and quantum groups,
Mathematical Surveys and Monographs Volume 150 (759+ pages), The American Mathematical Society, 2008.
- B. Deng, J. Du, and Q. Fu,
A double Hall algebra approach to affine quantum Schur-Weyl theory,
London Math. Soc. Lecture Note Series, Volume 401,
Cambridge University Press, 2012.
Last updated: 28/03/2018